Skip to Content

DUI Bench Warrant


Were you convicted of a misdemeanor DUI in either San Bernardino or Riverside County California? Did you fail to complete your DUI probation terms like your DUI school, paying your fines, community service, MADD program? If you have failed to complete your DUI probation terms the California Superior Court judge may have issued a bench warrant for your failure to successfully complete your misdemeanor DUI probation terms. If you have a active misdemeanor bench warrant you will need and experienced bench warrant recall attorney on your side. Give us a call we can walk you through the steps to recall your Riverside California or San Bernardino County California bench warrant.