Skip to Content
Spousal Support


Are you going through a divorce, legal separation, or domestic partnership or are you considering filing for spousal support in the Inland Empire? Call our Riverside and San Bernardino family law attorney today to discuss your spousal support situation. Our family law office is located in Ontario California and we accept family law cases and spousal support cases in all family law courts in the Inland Empire. Spousal support is often granted by the family law courts when the parties have divorced or have filed for legal separation.


Spousal support which is also called alimony can be awarded on a temporary or permanent basis depending on the status of the family law case. Alimony can be awarded for long periods of time including many years. If you seeking the family law court to award spousal support or alimony or your are defending against a claim of spousal support you will need a Riverside and San Bernardino County family law attorney on your side. Call us today to setup a in-person consultation.

Contact Us Today

At The Law Offices of Ryan P. McClure, we're always ready to take your calls! Give us a call or fill out the form below to contact one of our team members.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy