Skip to Content

Served with Lawsuit Need a Lawyer?


If you have been served with a lawsuit in San Bernardino County you have 30-days to respond or the Plaintiff can take your default and proceed to either a clerk judgment on the pleadings or to a prove up hearing in front of the San Bernardino Judge that after hearing the one-sided evidence will issue an order that will turn into a judgment against you. It is important that you seek out and retain an experienced civil litigation lawyer in San Bernardino or the Inland Empire.

Our office handles all types of civil litigation matters including limited and unlimited matters in all courts in San Bernardino, Victorville, Palm Springs, Riverside and Murrietta California as well as Orange County and Los Angeles County. If you have been served with a lawsuit in Southern California call our civil litigation lawyer today for a FREE phone consultation.