Skip to Content

California Bench Warrants


Do you have an active California bench warrant? If you are not sure you should call the California Superior Court where you were convicted or where you were to appear on a criminal case and talk to the Court Clerk. The Court Clerk will be able to advise you as to whether you have an active California Bench Warrant. If you have a bench warrant it is always advisable to hire a experienced bench warrant recall attorney to recall your bench warrant and get your probation reinstated or represent you in the underlying criminal case. Our Law Office represents individuals throughout California and the United States that have active bench warrants in California Courts. If you have an active bench warrant please call our office today for a FREE phone consultation.