Skip to Content

Should I Modify My Child Support if I have Lost My job?


If you have lost your job and you are required to through agreement or court order to pay child support you should hire an attorney to have your child support order modified. Failure to do so may provide grounds for arrears to accumulate as well as contempt for non- payment. Of course, this assumes that you cannot continue paying the amount required due to your lost income. Don't not hesitate to modify your child support order in California if you have lost you income to provide for your children. Call us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your current child support order or modification,